Thursday 8 September 2011

Highly recommended.......

            I know there are still so many houses that I need to visit this Hari Raya but I'm just not in the mood....my two girls are at school, Amir went to school this morning & will go for his tuition this evening...so I think we'll just do the visiting on Saturday. Yesterday afternoon though, I managed to bring my parents to their siblings' places, my second time visiting these houses this HR!


           Since I found this recipe 11 years ago on Suriachannel's website, Mocha Ice-cream Flakes  has been my favourite HR cookies. Made this many times & I'm still not sick of it. I'm glad I printed the recipe when I saw it because the link to the recipe is now missing, maybe ever since Mediacorp revamped its website. This time, I sprinkled some pastel-coloured jimmies...looks pretty, isn't it.....?


Ice-Cream Mocha Flakes
A
250g butter
100g castor sugar
1 tbsp coffee emulco
25g vanilla ice-cream (softened)
25g vanilla ice-cream powder
1 tbsp fresh milk

B (sifted)
320g hongkong flour ( I used plain flour.)
50g cornflour

C
100g almond (chopped)
200g cornflakes (crushed)

Decoration:
colourful spinkles (I added.)


Method:
  1. Combine A in a bowl & blend well.
  2. Add in B & mix well.
  3. Add in C & mix thoroughly.
  4. Place about a tsp of dough into a mini paper cup. Spinkle with colourful spinkles. Place on a baking tray. Repeat until dough finish.
  5. Bake in a preheated oven at 150 deg C for about 40 minutes, rotating tray halfway through baking.
  6. Remove from oven & transfer cookies on wire rack until completely cool. Store in an air-tight container.

2 comments:

Ayu said...

Assalam Faeez,
waduh banyaknya cookies kat rumah you !! semuanya sedap2 belaka..i love the kek lapis semuanya nampak sedap..minta izin ambil resipi kek lapis mocha nutella & kek kukus tu ya..simpan resipinya bila2 nak buat lah tergoda i tau..thanks dear for sharing, kalau i dah buat nanti i linkkan to your blog lah ya..if its ok with you?..

Faeez said...

Ayu,
I'm so honoured blogger sefamous u nak cuba resipi yg i post & nak link sekali kat blog i.....Thank you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...